Our Core Values
🔨 Work Ethic
😌 Work-Life Balance
🤓 Student Mindset
🚀 Problem Solving
As a family-based business, how we develop our company’s culture is just as important to us as how we develop our company’s business. We do our best to create a comfortable, fun, and inclusive environment for our team, and we don’t sweat the small stuff like walking in 15 minutes late.
What’s important to us is your work ethic and integrity, your ability to problem solve and have an entrepreneurial spirit, and your efforts to remain positive and accountable. As long as you are giving your team 100% while you are here, you will find success at ViziSites.
While we certainly work hard to create products and services that the entire team can be proud of, we play hard, too! The founders of ViziSites see the importance of “brain breaks” and team building, so it is not uncommon to see the team battling it out in a Mario Kart race or sharing (or even making) hilarious videos at the office.
We know that not all of your fun happens at work though, and we prioritize work-life balance so that you can be refreshed to do your best work, and enjoy it.
Why People (Just Like You!) Enjoy Working Here
“They have helped open new doors, new skill sets and provided a warm, welcoming environment for me to flourish...I am excited to be part of all the new changes and advancements that are coming our way! Go #TeamViziSites!”
“I have never been apart of a company that truly loves the work and clients they serve in an equal manner, but everyone here does that. This company, from the top down, is full of hard-working individuals who don't back away from challenges and who love to surpass the limits of what is being asked of them.”
“I've worked for small and large companies alike with 10 years of mortgage industry experience. I've seen a multitude of leadership styles over that time. ViziSites' leadership is transparent and provides a clear vision and path for not just the company itself but for each individual who is employed with them.”
- Full-Time (40 hours per week)
- Hybrid Work (2 office days/week)
- Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm PST
Note: Applicants must be located in San Diego County, or willing to relocate before start date.
As an Account Manager, you are the center point of our client’s onboarding experience with ViziSites. Your responsibilities will include many tasks ranging from communication with the client throughout onboarding, project tracking, managing and completing client requests and strategizing with the team and/or the client. You will work closely with onboarding clients to convey their goals, likes, and dislikes to the designer and developers, and manage their project from start to finish. Fluency in marketing or website design best practices is helpful in order to answer client questions and make suggestions surrounding their project & what is best for their online presence. Some technical skill is needed when it comes to management of client domains, DNS, and domain-based emails. Being an Account Manager is like running your own mini-business – you must be organized, comfortable bouncing between tasks and team members throughout the day, professional in dealing with your team and your clients, and have strong attention to detail.
- Compensation range: $40,000+
- Annual reviews and opportunities for raises
- Quarterly bonus opportunities with internal bonus program
- Opportunity to move into other positions in the company
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- Up to 3 weeks PTO
- Peer-to-peer bonus structure
- Additional bonus plans per position
- And more!
What we have to see:
- Experience in Customer Service, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interpret client wishes and communicate those with applicable team members
- Extreme attention to detail & organization
What we’d like to see:
- Experience with project management, demonstrated ability to track & meet deadlines
- Experience specifically in website design & management and/or marketing
- Some experience in a website platform (i.e. WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, etc.)
What gets us excited:
- SEO Knowledge
- Experience in Animal Health (Veterinary) or Human Health marketing
- Experience working in WordPress specifically
- HTML/CSS Experience
Attention to detail. Customer service. Project management. Good written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented. Online marketing. WordPress. Website design.
Are you interested in expanding your skill set, crushing your sales goals, while having tons of fun in the process? If yes – then ViziSites may have the perfect job for you!
ViziSites is a vibrant, growth-focused internet marketing firm with a performance-based culture.
We are seeking a career minded individual who is looking to collaborate in an encouraging, yet fast paced environment. The ideal candidate is a current Internet Marketing Consultant or Telemarketing Sales Representative in need of a new opportunity. Energy, drive to succeed and work ethic will propel them to greatness.
You will be responsible for making daily outbound calls to create leads, follow up with those leads, and close new business opportunities. Expectations in this position include:
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quotas
- Drive new business by having a consultative sales approach
- Establish rapport with clients that foster long lasting relationships
- Consistently train on various products and processes
- Master all aspects of the sales cycle: prospecting, consultations, and closing the sale
What we have to see:
- 1 or more years of cold-calling sales experience, with a successful track record of goal achievement
- Experience in building rapport and establishing relationships
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral
- High School Diploma required – BA preferred
What we’d like to see:
- Call center experience
- Experience with Word, Excel, Google Apps, and CRMs
- Internet Marketing specific sales experience
What gets us excited:
- Veterinary industry specific IMC experience
Visit our website for more details on position requirements: https://vizisites.com/careers/
Please note: We are based out of sunny San Diego, CA. Currently, candidates must be located in the state of California, or willing to relocate to California.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.