It is crucial for your business to create an online social presence.
In 2016 it has been reported that the top social media channels have hundreds of millions of active users. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to put your business in front of these users!
The ViziSites Social Media service provides an active social presence that is key for successful internet marketing today. We deliver professionally designed Facebook, Google+, and Twitter business pages, and regular weekly postings to these media pages. The postings are designed to engage your fans and followers, and it has been proven that regular engagement drives more traffic to your business. We also post any promotions, coupons, events, contests etc., you notify us of. We will also integrate your media pages by linking icons on your website to give users easy access.
The Role of Social Media in the Business World
- 94% of all businesses use social media as part of their marketing platform.
- 85% of all businesses that use social media as part of their marketing strategy reported an increase in their market exposure.
- 62% of businesses who’ve been using social media for two years or more have reported improved search engine rankings.
- A significant 81% found that increased traffic occurred from investing in social media marketing for two or more years
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging and YouTube were the top five platforms used by marketers, with Facebook leading the pack. All of the other platforms pale in comparison to these top five.
Google Business/Directory Listings
Another way to improve your online presence is to use our Google Business and Directory Listings service. This is a great way to compliment your social media and SEO. This includes updating your Google profile with a Google Local/Map listing, creating or updating your Google Plus page, and then submission of your business listing to additional online directories. This amazing service will spread your name all over the internet, not just on your website!
This will allow your business visibility to increase in mobile and local searches, and drive more traffic with consistent business listings across the web.